Hoggs Moleskin Trousers
Worn by country folk for generations, Hoggs of Fife moleskin trousers are luxuriously warm and soft, and constructed from the toughest, most durable brushed cotton cloth available. Hardwearing, yet luxuriously soft and exceptionally comfortable, Hoggs moleskins are guaranteed to keep you warm and cosy whatever the temperature. Designed in a relaxed fit, for ease of movement, and featuring:
• brushed cotton fabric that comes top in tests for abrasion resistance and tensile strength
• 'white stripe' pocket linings, reinforced for extra pocket strength
• flattened seams for a smart look
• split rear waistband for easy alteration
• shirt grip waistband to keep your shirt tucked in
• two side pockets
• one open rear pocket, one button-through rear pocket
• hook and button front closure
• belt loops and zip fly
• five colours to choose from.
Waist Sizes: 30"-50" Leg: 29", 31" or 33"
(Also available in unfinished leg. For details of our
hemming service, please 'phone 0345 607 6632).
Special Offer - 2 pairs for £89.90 SAVE £20
When washing your moleskins, wash inside out at 30°. Do not tumble dry. If ironing, it is also advisable to do so with the trouser turned inside out. Dry cleaning will also provide excellent results.
Sizing Chart Inch CM